Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
community first management LLC
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY RESERVATION
2014 - COMMUNITY FIRST MANAGEMENT LLC
Around the Web
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Checks and Balances: Community Foundation Teeters on the Edge after Embezzlement
By Nancy Young - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Not paying attention to the basics in financial management can place the entire operation and its supporters at risk.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Judge Ruchie, the Hasidic Superwoman of Night Court
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Friday Nov 17, 2017
The first ultra-Orthodox woman elected judge in the country got there not by breaking the rules of her community, but by observing them religiously.
- Shut Out by Corporate Media, Argentinian Communities Still Take to the Airways
By Nancy Young - Friday Aug 11, 2017
DTL! Comunicacion Popular in Argentina responded to corporate media control by building infrastructure that allows hundreds of communities in Argentina to tell their own stories.
- Boston Residents Gather to Launch Community Capital Project
By Steve Dubb - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Group seeks $20 million by 2020 to support holistic, community-based business development.