When an Uzbek man was accused in the deadly attack in Manhattan, fellow immigrants in Brooklyn shook their heads in shame and disgust.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - COMMUNITY CONSULTING COUNCIL, INC.
Around the Web
- After Terror Attack, Uzbek Community Faces Unwanted Attention, Again
By LIZ ROBBINS - Monday Nov 6, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- After 91 Years, New York Will Let Its People Boogie
By ANNIE CORREAL - Monday Oct 30, 2017
On Tuesday, the City Council is set to repeal the city’s Cabaret Law, a Prohibition-era rule that made it illegal to dance in most nightspots.
- Judge Ruchie, the Hasidic Superwoman of Night Court
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Friday Nov 17, 2017
The first ultra-Orthodox woman elected judge in the country got there not by breaking the rules of her community, but by observing them religiously.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.