Columbia County, a quiet part of upstate New York, has emerged as a 21st-century haven — and a reminder of the ongoing relevance of the queer community.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Sep 27, 1994)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 1976
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1976 - COMMUNITY AUTO PARTS, INC.
Around the Web
- The Place Beyond the Fire Island Pines
By PHILIP GEFTER - Monday Oct 23, 2017
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- ‘Everybody Went Totally Mad’: 2nd Night of Violence in Hamburg
By MELISSA EDDY and DAVID SHIMER - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Organizers of the main march said about 76,000 people were taking part, and tens of thousands of police officers were mobilized to keep watch.
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- Auto Industry Declares War on Trump Over NAFTA
By Paul A. Eisenstein - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The trade agreement is worth $1.2 trillion to the auto industry, say automakers and parts companies.