When an Uzbek man was accused in the deadly attack in Manhattan, fellow immigrants in Brooklyn shook their heads in shame and disgust.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COMMUNITY AID PHARMACY INC
Around the Web
- After Terror Attack, Uzbek Community Faces Unwanted Attention, Again
By LIZ ROBBINS - Monday Nov 6, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Judge Ruchie, the Hasidic Superwoman of Night Court
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Friday Nov 17, 2017
The first ultra-Orthodox woman elected judge in the country got there not by breaking the rules of her community, but by observing them religiously.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- Traces of Crime: How New York’s DNA Techniques Became Tainted
By LAUREN KIRCHNER - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The city’s medical examiner has been a pioneer in analyzing complex DNA samples. But two methods were recently discontinued, raising questions about thousands of cases.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.