A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 24, 1997)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 16, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES, INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Growth Is the New HP Way, for Now
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
What to do with a no-growth technology company that actually manages to grow? That is the conundrum facing HP Inc.’s investors.
- 17 Popular Association Management Software (AMS) Options
By Terry Ibele [Learning Apricot] - Monday Jun 19, 2017
If you’d like to know more about how association management software can save your association time and money, read on. I’ll explain exactly what it is, what to consider when evaluating options, and 17 of the most popular options to choose from.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.