“Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812” closes on Broadway today. In 360, here is an onstage perspective of “Balaga,” one of the most rousing numbers in the show.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 28, 1994)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 13, 1990
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1990 - COMET VIDEO, INC.
Around the Web
- ‘Great Comet’ in 360: Goodbye, My Gypsy Lovers
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
- Diversity or Celebrity? Cast Change at ‘Great Comet’ Prompts Outrage
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Social media crackles with criticism of “The Great Comet” for prematurely replacing an African-American actor with a Caucasian one.
- Without Groban and Patinkin, vultures are circling ‘Great Comet’
By Michael Riedel - Friday Aug 4, 2017
“Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812” is in danger of closing within weeks, felled by a social-media backlash that hit the show when it was announced that Mandy Patinkin would replace a black actor in one of the the title roles. Several production sources confirmed a closing was imminent. But Howard Kagan, the...
- Time Inc. Explores Sales Of 3 Lifestyle Magazines
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Time Inc. is exploring the sale of three of its titles: 'Coastal Living,' 'Sunset' and 'Golf.' It is also looking to sell off its UK magazine division.
- Time Inc. Debuts Video Series For Facebook's Watch Platform
Monday Sep 11, 2017
The show, produced by Time Inc. Productions, challenges award-winning chef Robin Bashinsky and millennial food writer Sara Tane to create a better dish based off a viral food video.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."