Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COMBI MARITIME CORPORATION
Around the Web
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- MARITIME MURDER Inventor claims submarine hatch killed journalist
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Alaska Airlines Passengers Will No Longer Share Planes With Reindeer & Sled Dogs
By Laura Northrup - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Do you like reindeer? Have you always wanted to fly with them? No, this has nothing to do with Santa Claus: Next month, Alaska Airlines will retire its last combi-planes, jets that carry both passengers and cargo to communities across the state. That cargo could include food, consumer goods, or live animals like dogs and reindeer. Alaska Airlines combi-planes are …
- Maritime Mystery: Why a U.S. Destroyer Failed to Dodge a Cargo Ship
By SCOTT SHANE - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Lookouts and radar operators on the destroyer Fitzgerald should have spotted the freighter it collided with, and the captain should have been wakened.
- Australia, East Timor Agree on Maritime Boundary
Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Australia and East Timor have reached an agreement on key elements of a maritime boundary and revenue sharing from a natural-gas field beneath the seabed between the two countries, an international arbitration panel said.