PORTLAND, Ore. — Police say the body of a hiker who fell from an Oregon cliff more than a week ago has washed ashore. Oregon State Police Sgt. Michael Berland says 51-year-old Joseph McDonald Lescene of British Columbia fell 800 feet into the ocean after losing his footing while hiking with his wife Sept. 11....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COLUMBIA SOUTH INVESTORS LLC
Around the Web
- Body of hiker who fell off cliff found on beach
By Associated Press - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
- Man rescued from car dangling off coastal cliff
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Police say a man has been hospitalized after his car went flying off a cliff on the Massachusetts coast. The car went off the road Sunday in Plymouth, about 40 miles south of Boston. A nearby resident, Karl Abele, says he saw the car go over the cliff and found it dangling about a third...
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Officials Warn Residents South Of Houston To Leave After A Major Levee Breach: ‘Get Out Now!’
By Andrew Husband - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
According to a frightening news alert, the Columbia Lakes levee just south of Houston has breached.