The government of British Columbia, Canada’s westernmost province, vowed to use every legal option to stop construction of Kinder Morgan Inc.’s planned expansion of a pipeline connecting the Alberta oil sands with the Pacific Coast.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COLUMBIA PROMOTION (USA), INC.
Around the Web
- British Columbia Vows to Block Pipeline Expansion
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- Columbia, St. Lucie Set To Give Out Tim Tebow Bobbleheads - The Two Clubs Will Honor Their Most Famous Player With Promotions Two Nights Apart
By Josh Norris - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Tim Tebow set to have two bobblehead promotions.
The post Columbia, St. Lucie Set To Give Out Tim Tebow Bobbleheads appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Tim Tebow Promoted To High Class A
By Josh Norris - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Mets promote Tim Tebow despite his play
By Mike Puma - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
SAN FRANCISCO — Tim Tebow’s minor league tour is headed back to Florida. The former Heisman Trophy was promoted Sunday to the Mets’ High-A St. Lucie affiliate after a hardly eye-opening 2 ½-month stint at Low-A Columbia. Tebow, 29, entered Sunday with a .222/.311/.340 slash line with three homers and 23 RBIs in 63 games...
- 7 Frank Lloyd Wright Windows to Go Home
By EVE M. KAHN - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
A newly restored house in Buffalo by Frank Lloyd Wright receives a bountiful stained-glass gift from the University of Victoria in Canada.
- How Valuable Is a Unicorn? Maybe Not as Much as It Claims to Be
By ANDREW ROSS SORKIN - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
A new study by a pair of professors concludes that many so-called unicorn companies are worth half of what is commonly reported for their valuation.