New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CLAUS MOLLER PEDERSEN
117 LOCUST LN.
NORTHPORT, NEW YORK, 11768
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COLOURBOX US LLC
Around the Web
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Bannon Ready for #War With a Long List of Targets
By JIM RUTENBERG - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
Calling himself “Bannon the Barbarian,” the president’s former strategy adviser says he’s ready to “crush” his foes inside and outside the White House.
- In the Heart of ‘The Resistance,’ California Conservatives Are Invigorated
By JEREMY W. PETERS - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The state, a bright blue bulwark of anti-Trump politics, is also the source of many of the ideas and personalities that animate the right today.
- Yes, Breitbart News Has a Fashion Critic
By RUTH LA FERLA - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
That would be John Binder, whose acid-tongued commentary covers the runways and the beltway.