Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COLOR FIELD SCULPTURE, INC.
Around the Web
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
- Virtual Vandalism: Jeff Koons’s ‘Balloon Dog’ Is Graffiti-Bombed
By ANNA CODREA-RADO - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
The artist Sebastian Errazuriz used augmented reality to deface a famous sculpture by Mr. Koons to protest what he views as Silicon Valley’s monopoly on digital public space.
- What Is Color Blocking: Tips On Color Blocking With Plants
By Darcy Larum - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- Eyesore or Blessing? New Safety Feature at Citi Field Divides Fans
By WALLACE MATTHEWS - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Almost no one is neutral about the protective netting at Citi Field, which places many seats behind a barrier. Many appreciate the safeguards, while some complain it ruins the view.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- While Amazon Plays the Field, Walmart Stays True to Arkansas
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Friday Sep 15, 2017
A week after Amazon announced plans for a second headquarters somewhere in North America, Walmart said on Friday that it is building a new home office in Bentonville.