The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - COLONIAL SURVEYING, P.C.
Around the Web
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Shinnecock Hills gets longer, more strategic for 2018 U.S. Open
By Bradley S. Klein - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
SOUTHAMPTON, N.Y – When the world’s best players tee it up here for the 2018 U.S. Open June 14-18, they’ll confront a golf (...)
- Listing of the Day: New York
Friday Jul 21, 2017
The colonial-style home in Westchester, New York played host to the wedding of Marilyn Monroe and playwright Arthur Miller.
- PC Gaming Weekly: Beyond E3’s spectacle, smaller games shine
By Jason Wilson - Friday Jun 23, 2017
I’m still in my recovery coma after last week’s Electronic Entertainment Expo, the huge game industry gathering at and around the Los Angeles Convention Center. E3 itself is a three-day tradeshow, but it’s long burst from those constraints and is now a near week-long celebration (or, to borrow a turn of phrase from The Hollywood […]
- Rachael Ray Lists Southampton Home for $4.9 Million
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The cookbook author and Food Network personality renovated the home.
- Positive Lessons from Indentured Servants in Colonial America
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
It really wasn't that bad for indentured servants in colonial America.