Colonial Williamsburg, a nonprofit educational institution since 1932, sets a new course for 2018 and beyond.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 23, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 1964
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1964 - COLONIAL MANAGEMENT CORP.
Around the Web
- Struggling with Financial Losses, Colonial Williamsburg Announces Restructuring
By Anne Eigeman - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Listing of the Day: New York
Friday Jul 21, 2017
The colonial-style home in Westchester, New York played host to the wedding of Marilyn Monroe and playwright Arthur Miller.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.