Final scores Arizona State entered Tuesday’s final round of the Windy City Collegiate trailing 36-hole leader Oklahoma State by eight (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - COLLEGIATE SUN LLC
Around the Web
- Arizona State women rally past Oklahoma State to win Windy City Collegiate
By Brentley Romine - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
- 2017 Great Lakes Summer Collegiate League Top Prospects - Summer College League Top Prospects
By Owen McCue - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Bailey Peterson was voted as the top hitting prospect in the GLSCL this summer.
The post 2017 Great Lakes Summer Collegiate League Top Prospects appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Wines of The Times: Cabernet Franc and the Finger Lakes: Made for Each Other
By ERIC ASIMOV - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
With the fresh, spicy character typical of cool-climate viticulture, the red-wine grape shows another face of American winemaking.
- 2017 Tavistock Collegiate Invitational
By Kevin Casey - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Here is a look at images from the 2017 Tavistock Collegiate Invitational:
- Lake scored 24 in ASU debut, leads Sun Devils past Bengals
By Jose M. Romero - Saturday Nov 11, 2017
De'Quon Lake scored 13 of his points in the first half and dunked several times throughout the game.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.