The Justice Department said it is gearing up to investigate a complaint by Asian-Americans about a college’s affirmative action admissions practices.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COLLEGE ADMISSIONS SOLUTIONS CORP.
Around the Web
- Asian-Americans’ Complaint Prompted Justice Inquiry of College Admissions
By CHARLIE SAVAGE - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- Colleges Can Rescind Admission for More Than Just Over-Enrollment
By Amy DiLuna - Monday Aug 14, 2017
For prospective students at the University of California, Irvine, the nightmare came true.
- A Legacy of Elitism: The College Admissions Process Is Hopelessly Rigged
By Richard D. Kahlenberg - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
Elite universities offer several excuses for legacy preferences. None hold up.
- Asian American legal group supports DOJ plan to probe race-based college admissions
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Justice Dept. to Take On Affirmative Action in College Admissions
By CHARLIE SAVAGE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The Trump administration is preparing to redirect resources of the civil rights division toward investigating and suing universities deemed to have discriminated against whites, a document says.