The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COLBURN DISTILLERIES INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- Greenwich Home Sells For $2 Million Over Asking
Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Defying a prolonged slump, the heavily renovated property of Drew Aaron and Hana Soukupová nabs $22 million.
- Keith Richards Relists Greenwich Village Duplex for $12 Million
Friday Oct 6, 2017
Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards relisted his duplex in Manhattan's Greenwich Village Tuesday with a slightly lower price tag and a new set of listing brokers, too.
- The first self-driving grocery delivery van
By Sebastian Anthony - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
I got to experience the disruption of autonomous deliveries first-hand in Greenwich.