The Department of Justice won't release what Jeff Sessions said to an anti-LGBT group, so Colbert had 'Cookie Sessions' on to discuss.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COLBERT MARKETING GROUP LLC
Around the Web
- ‘Jeff Sessions’ Visits Stephen Colbert To Discuss His Closed Door Meeting With An Anti-LGBT Hate Group
By jasonnawara - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- IAB Tech Lab Launches Blockchain Working Group
Monday Sep 18, 2017
GroupM, Kochava, MetaX, and Nyiax have become member companies in an IAB Tech Lab working group that launched Monday focused on blockchain and explore ways to use it in digital technology. ShailleySingh leads the group. The working group will initially design ways to educate the industry, set priorities for business use cases and develop standards and best practices.
- Burger King's Machado, GE's Comstock Among Ad Club Of NY Honorees
Monday Jul 17, 2017
The Advertising Club of New York Is honoring industry luminaries at a New York gala July 18. The group's annual Advertising People of the Year awards celebrates talent across five categories who havemade outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry's standards, creative excellence and social responsibility.
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.