A show at the Albany Institute of History & Art is the opening act for exhibits at the Met and the Thomas Cole National Historic Site.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE ST.
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COCO RIVER ART, LLC
Around the Web
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: ‘Scenes of Solitude’ From Hudson River School Artists
By JOHN HANC - Monday Oct 23, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- Inside a Secretive Group Where Women Are Branded
By BARRY MEIER - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
A self-help organization in Albany called Nxivm has begun to unravel as members reveal disturbing practices and fears of blackmail.
- As ‘Diller Island’ Sinks, Whitney Plans Major Artwork on Hudson
By ROBIN POGREBIN and CHARLES V. BAGLI - Monday Sep 18, 2017
The Whitney Museum of American Art is pursuing a permanent installation by the artist David Hammons that would extend into the Hudson River near the museum.