WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CM CALI HOLDINGS, LLC
2013 - JGJG HOLDING COMPANY, LLC
Around the Web
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Devious Man one to beat in Yonkers Trot
By tholmlundnyp - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Trainer Julie Miller thinks three could be a charm in the $500,000 Yonkers Trot on Saturday night at Yonkers Raceway. Miller’s trio of trainees, Devious Man, Money Macintosh and Top Flight Angel, compose one third of the nine-horse field of 3-year-old colt and gelding trotters. “I’m happy with the position I’m in,” Miller said. “Of...
- Hall of Fame rider enjoys historic night at Yonkers
By Debbie Little - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
With more than 9,800 wins in his Hall of Fame career driver, Brian Sears has pretty much done it all. Until Saturday night at Yonkers Raceway that is, where he did something for the first time, winning two Triple Crown races on the same night. Sears won both the $500,000 Yonkers Trot with Top Flight...
- Resolve looking for repeat in Yonkers International Trot
By Debbie Little - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Resolve, who won the 2016 million-dollar Yonkers International Trot in a world-record time of 2:23 4/5 while representing the USA, looks to defend his crown Saturday afternoon at Yonkers Raceway, as the 3-1 morning-line favorite from post six in the 39th edition of the open event for globetrotters. “It was amazing [to win last year]...