Former Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze has fallen so far, a strip club owner was able to seize the high ground against him. Jerry Westlund, the owner of The Pony, a Starvkville, Miss. strip club, was not happy that Freeze did not allow his players to frequent any adult entertainment establishments. When Freeze, the uber-religious...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CLUB FREEZE, LLC
Around the Web
- Strip club puts more Egg on ‘hypocrite’ Hugh Freeze’s face
By Corey Masisak - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Your Money: Equifax, Bowing to Public Pressure, Drops Credit-Freeze Fees for 30 Days
By RON LIEBER - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The consumer-credit reporting agency, which recently disclosed a data breach affecting up to 143 million people, said it would waive the fees after receiving numerous complaints.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.