WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CLINTON PLACE HOLDING LLC
Around the Web
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
And other secrets contained in their office walls.
- New Service Promises To Hold Your Digital Movies, Let You Watch Them On Multiple Apps
By Laura Northrup - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
While there are plenty of places to buy movies and TV shows online, one minor problem is that you’re forever stuck having to watch that video on the platform where you purchased it, whether it’s Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, Vudu, etc. But a newly revamped service claims to let you stash digital videos from various sources into one place.The …
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- Auction.com Parent Ten-X Gets New Ownership
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Private-equity firm Thomas H. Lee Partners LP has closed its purchase of a controlling stake in Ten-X LLC in a deal that values the online real estate marketplace at $1.6 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.