Dr. Sarno maintained that most nontraumatic instances of chronic pain are physical manifestations of deep-seated psychological anxieties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY REHABILITATION P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- John E. Sarno, N.Y.U. Rehabilitation Doctor, Dies at 93
By ADAM CONNER-SIMONS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Decades After Alcohol Ban, Iran Admits It Has a Problem
By THOMAS ERDBRINK - Monday Sep 11, 2017
Drinking remains a crime, but Alcoholics Anonymous is flourishing and dozens of private and government clinics have opened alcohol rehabilitation centers.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- A New Way for Therapists to Get Inside Heads: Virtual Reality
By CADE METZ - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Limbix, a start-up using Google headsets, helps psychologists expose patients to their anxieties in the safety of an office.