The fall auctions begin with a surprising Renaissance inclusion — and a last-minute exclusion of Rockwell paintings.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2007
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2007 - CLEARWATER CONTEMPORARY ART LLC
Around the Web
- A Leonardo and a Ferrari Set the Contemporary Art Sales on a New Track
By SCOTT REYBURN - Saturday Nov 11, 2017
- Kahlil Joseph’s New Film Is Steeped in Harlem’s History. And His Own.
By DANIEL McDERMON - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The director Kahlil Joseph, who has worked with Beyoncé and Kendrick Lamar, presents his most personal work to date at the New Museum.
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: Art Lurks in an Unlikely Place for Mary Kelly: the Dryer
By JORI FINKEL - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
The conceptual artist has her first New York gallery show in five years, featuring politically loaded artwork made out of compressed lint.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Seeing India Through a Contemporary Lens
By ARTHUR LUBOW - Monday Oct 9, 2017
Raghubir Singh captured the jumbled sensations of modern Indian life in his lyrical color photos. His first New York museum show is at the Met Breuer.
- New Museum Selects Rem Koolhaas for Expansion on the Bowery
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
The addition to the museum will create an additional 50,000 square feet for galleries, improved public circulation and other programs.