NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - CLEARVIEW FUTURES, L.P.
Around the Web
- NO CLASS NY prof’s tweet: I like ‘teaching future dead cops’
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- As Online, Physical Retail Stores Merge, What Is The Future Of The Storefront?
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Ecommerce has skyrocketed, yet "the brick-and-mortar store is still very much a part of the customer journey," says Michael Klein, head of retail, Adobe. Klein discussed how online and physical retailstores are merging in a conversation with "Email Marketing Daily."
- DealBook Briefing: The Fallout From the AT&T-Time Warner Lawsuit
Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
Media executives quietly express hope that the Justice Department’s case goes to trial and loses, putting pressure on the government in future merger reviews.
- AI Predicts The Future Will Be As Bad As The Past
Friday Aug 4, 2017
It's the age of machine learning, they say. Thanks to algorithms, we can finally eliminate bias. There was no subconscious prejudice -- the decision was made by a computer. After all, computers don'thave a subconscious. Except, of course, they do. When we build machine learning algorithms using historical data, we effectively build these biases and injustices into the model.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.