The first add-on for the Nanoleaf Aurora smart lighting system is a music visualizer.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CLEAR THE CLUTTER NOW LLC
Around the Web
- Nanoleaf Aurora Rhythm review: Now your fanciful wall lighting can respond to music
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Momofuku Ssam Bar Keeps Evolving Under a Singaporean Chef
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
David Chang’s second restaurant rewrote the rules. Now it’s on the move again under Max Ng.
- Restaurant Review: Hunger and Desire, Stripped of Window Dressing, at Prune
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The chef Gabrielle Hamilton’s thoughts on what makes a satisfying dinner are extremely clear.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
- Clutter, the on-demand storage company, will now offer in-city moving
By Jordan Crook - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
Moving is one of the most stressful life events you can go through. But Clutter, the on-demand storage startup based in NYC, is looking to make that a little more pleasant.Today, Clutter is announcing its expansion into the world of moving, offering in-city moving for $65/mover/hour.The company currently employs more than 270 people, many of whom are W2 movers who handle Clutter’s… Read More