The Justice Department’s new antitrust chief made clear Thursday he doesn’t favor approving mergers based on corporate commitments to refrain from particular conduct, another potentially ominous sign for AT&T Inc.’s planned deal for Time Warner Inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
567 RTE 303
BLAUVELT, NEW YORK, 10913
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CLEAR SIGNAL CORPORATION
Around the Web
- DOJ Antitrust Chief's Speech Sends Another Signal on AT&T Deal
Thursday Nov 16, 2017
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- Republicans Delay Releasing Tax Bill, Signaling Trouble for Party
By JIM TANKERSLEY, THOMAS KAPLAN and ALAN RAPPEPORT - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The bill was delayed for another day as Republicans struggled with cutting tax rates without alienating key constituencies by eliminating popular tax breaks.
- Phil Mickelson still holds hope for Presidents Cup spot
By Jeff Babineau - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
OLD WESTBURY, N.Y. – For Steve Stricker, it’s not as if he is sounding a distress signal from the middle of the ocean, but more of a (...)
- Trump Blocks China-Backed Bid to Buy U.S. Chip Maker
By ANA SWANSON - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
The rare move by the White House to block a deal for Lattice Semiconductor could signal more aggressive scrutiny of China’s deal-making ambitions.
- Trump Eyes Tax-Code Overhaul, With Emphasis on Middle-Class Break
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
President Donald Trump is signaling his next priority: overhauling the tax code to push corporate rates down and give middle-class taxpayers a break, even if it means some of the wealthiest pay more.