A sleek new restaurant specializes in a hybrid cuisine that many New Yorkers know only from Nobu.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CLEAN CUISINE, INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: Peru and Japan Meet in Midtown, at the Sprawling Sen Sakana
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Restaurant Review: This May Be the Best Beef at Any Korean BBQ in New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
Cote, a new restaurant in the Flatiron district, styles itself as a steakhouse, with dry-aged beef and a nicely priced menu option.
- Hungry City: A Bronx Takeout Spot Honors the Memory of a Mother
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Margarita’s, serving Dominican cuisine, is a permanent version of what once was a food truck.
- NY Times needs to come clean on wiretap headline
By John Crudele - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
The Justice Department announced this week that there was no evidence that Trump Tower was wiretapped, as President Trump alleged. OK, that almost settles the issue. I’m still waiting for the New York Times — the self-proclaimed “paper of record” — to explain its Jan. 20 front page story that had the headline “Wiretapped Data...