The Weinstein Company, reeling from scandals surrounding Harvey Weinstein, said on Monday that it had agreed to a financial lifeline from Colony Capital.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CLAYTON ROAD FUTURE, LLC
Around the Web
- Weinstein Company Agrees to a Rescue Investment From Colony Capital
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Oct 16, 2017
- Listing of the Day: New York
Friday Jul 21, 2017
The colonial-style home in Westchester, New York played host to the wedding of Marilyn Monroe and playwright Arthur Miller.
- Puerto Rico Must Recover from Hurricane Maria and Colonial Status
By Cyndi Suarez - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Advocates speak out: The island’s emergency started long before the storm hit; time to invest in the future of Puerto Rico as if it were part of our country—because it is.
- NO CLASS NY prof’s tweet: I like ‘teaching future dead cops’
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- The Weinstein Company in Sale Talks With Colony Capital, Gets Emergency Cash Infusion
By Wrap Staff, provided by
- Monday Oct 16, 2017
The Weinstein Company has entered a “preliminary agreement” with Colony Capital that will “provide an immediate capital infusion into the Company,” TWC announced Monday.Additionally, TWC is negotiating a potential sale of all or a portion of the company’s assets to Thomas Barrack Jr.’s firm.The amount of the capital investment and terms of any potential sale of assets were not disclosed.Also Read: Gawker-Killer Lawyer Leaves Harvey Weinstein's Legal Team Without Suing NY TimesThe 12-year-old NYC-based indie film and TV studio has been under siege since the firing last week of co-founder Harvey Weinstein in the wake of disclosures of multiple allegations of sexual misconduct.