Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CLASSY RIDES, INC.
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- Samsung’s Classy New TV Moonlights as a Work of Art
By Liz Stinson - Friday Jun 23, 2017
One click on the remote toggles between a television and a display for digital art.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Bills fans get even weirder for season opener
By Jaclyn Hendricks - Monday Sep 11, 2017
Stay classy, Bills mafia. Before Buffalo toppled the Jets 21-12 Sunday afternoon, Bills faithful put on a show in Orchard Park, breaking tailgating tables to kick off the season. While the trio of Tyrod Taylor supporters were able to laugh off the disastrous leap of faith, elsewhere, a couple wed in front of a blue-and-red-clad...