"Swan Lake," the New York Philharmonic and an operatic "Angels in America" were among the highlights.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CLASSICAL MUSIC COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- That Decisive Moment: Mahler, Transformed: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments
Friday Jun 16, 2017
- That Decisive Moment: Cue the Castanets: The Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Sep 8, 2017
A "Pinocchio" opera, an Amy Beach concerto and Puccini are among the highlights.
- London thinks classical music can help tone down crime
By Dean Balsamini - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Scotland Yard plans to pump classical music into a north London housing project to quell violence — but New York City won’t let Beethoven walk the beat. Adam Weber, the constable in charge of law and order at the notorious Broadwater Farm estate in Tottenham, was inspired to use calming tunes as a crime-fighting tool...
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- ‘The Sound of Music’ was plagued with production problems
By Fox News - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
“The Sound of Music” is still recognized as a beloved Hollywood musical that also happens to be the third-highest grossing film of all time behind “Star Wars” and “Gone With the Wind.” However, the 1965 classic was originally plagued with problems. The movie, which tells the real-life story of the Von Trapp family and their...