Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CLASSIC SHAVE BARBER SHOP INC.
Around the Web
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Big City: Lord & Taylor, WeWork and the Death of Leisure
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The sale of the department store’s flagship Fifth Avenue building marks the end of shopping as fun, and the rise of work as a way of life.
- A Bold Barracuda That's All Muscle
Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
The owner of an Indiana barber shop believes his 1970 Plymouth is the first Hemi Cuda ever built.
- Ground turkey recalled for possible metal shavings
By Fox News - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Nearly 40,000 pounds of ground turkey were recalled on Monday after officials discovered metal shavings in one of the packages. Prestage Foods, Inc. recalled the meat packages sold at supermarkets in nine states — including Connecticut, Florida, and New York — that were produced between Sept. 25 and 26, the U.S. Department of Agriculture announced...