Clarke, one of most prominent African-American figures in law enforcement, has frequently clashed with Black Lives Matter and civil rights groups.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CLARKE & CLARKE 4EVER YOUNG II, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tough-Talking Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke Resigns
By Alex Johnson and Hallie Jackson - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- CLARKE RESIGNS Milwaukee County sheriff steps down; future unclear
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Ex-Sheriff David Clarke to join pro-Trump super PAC
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Marcia Clark Had One Hell Of A Quip About O.J. Simpson Getting Paroled
By Dan MacRae - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Former L.A. Deputy District Attorney Marcia Clark gave her thoughts on O.J. Simpson's recent parole victory.
- Controversial Sheriff David Clarke resigns
By Associated Press - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
MADISON, Wis. — Outspoken Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, who built a following among conservatives nationally with his provocative social media presence and strong support of Donald Trump, resigned on Thursday. Milwaukee County Clerk George Christenson said he received a resignation letter from Clarke, but the letter did not say why the sheriff was leaving...
- Controversial Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke Resigns, And Speculation Immediately Begins On His Future Plans
By Dan MacRae - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Controversial Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke is stepping down from his role with the city.