The statement was issued in the group’s weekly newsletter and described the suspect, Sayfullo Saipov, 29, as a “soldier of the Caliphate.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CLAIMS STRATEGIES GROUP, LLC
Around the Web
- Islamic State Claims Responsibility for Lower Manhattan Terrorist Attack
By RUKMINI CALLIMACHI, BENJAMIN MUELLER, MICHAEL SCHWIRTZ and ADAM GOLDMAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
- ‘DISGRACEFUL AND OFFENSIVE’ Pence blasts NY Times for claim he's working to defeat Trump in 2020
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Bannon Ready for #War With a Long List of Targets
By JIM RUTENBERG - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
Calling himself “Bannon the Barbarian,” the president’s former strategy adviser says he’s ready to “crush” his foes inside and outside the White House.
- Your Shadow IT Strategy Is Broken
By Arlo Gilbert, CEO and co-founder, Meta SaaS - Friday Sep 29, 2017
It's time for IT groups to stop fighting the tide and work with business units to support shadow IT.
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.