Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CL & DV ART DESIGN INC.
Around the Web
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- With Gateway in limbo, Port Authority pushes ahead on separate tunnel project
By Daniel Geiger - Friday Jul 14, 2017
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey is pouring another $35 million into the planning of a proposed $10 billion rail tunnel under New York Harbor.Unlike the Gateway tunnel, which would...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Watch How Vans Can Now Put Any Custom Design On Your Shoes In Under 15 Minutes
By Jeff Beer - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Custom kicks has been a part of Vans from the beginning, but a new innovation is pushing the brand’s tech capabilities for creative expression.
Any pattern, any photo, any design. Right now, Vans can already do it, but it’ll take a little while and you’ll have to wait for it to land on your front door. But the brand has just unveiled a new, innovative machine that allows it to take any pattern, photo, or design and slap it on a pair of shoes in less than 15 minutes.
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."