Troops who are increasingly being pressed into service to fight urban drug gangs will face a military tribunal, rather than a civilian court, if they are accused of killing civilians, under the new legislation.
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Dec 09, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CIVILIAN MILITARY COMBINE LLC
Around the Web
- Brazilian Congress Backs Bill for Troops to Be Tried by Military Court in Civilian Deaths
Thursday Oct 12, 2017
- The Daily: Listen to ‘The Daily’: Targeting ISIS, and Killing Civilians
By MICHAEL BARBARO - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
The U.S.-led air campaign been hailed as the most precise in history. But its civilian death toll has been far higher than anyone has acknowledged.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- U.S. Airstrikes in Afghanistan Are Said to Kill 16 Civilians
By KHALID ALOKOZAY and ROD NORDLAND - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Officials in Kabul blamed American warplanes targeting Islamic State militants for the deaths in eastern Afghanistan.
- Saudi Coalition Airstrikes Near Yemen’s Capital Kill Civilians
By SHUAIB ALMOSAWA and ROD NORDLAND - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
After a lull, warplanes hit targets around Sana, including a hotel where at least 30 agricultural workers were said to be dead or wounded.
- The Daily: Listen to ‘The Daily’: Counting Civilian Casualties in Iraq
By MICHAEL BARBARO - Friday Nov 17, 2017
In Part 2 of our look at the U.S.-led fight against ISIS, the survivor of an airstrike sets out to learn why his home was targeted.