New Jersey is making a high-dollar pitch for Newark to become Amazon.com Inc.’s second headquarters, offering up to $7 billion in state and city tax incentives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - CIVIC DUTY PARTNERS, INC.
Around the Web
- Newark Offers $7 Billion in Incentives to Lure Amazon
Monday Oct 16, 2017
- Newark Says, Hey Amazon, Look Over Here
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Monday Oct 16, 2017
With universities, an international airport and lots of space, the New Jersey city says it is the perfect location for the online retailer’s second headquarters.
- Barack Obama Reports for Jury Duty and Signs Autographs
By MITCH SMITH - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
The former president showed up to a courthouse to fulfill his civic duty, and Chicago stopped and stared.
- When Someone Melts Down in Public, Can I Record It? (Please?)
By Jon Mooallem - Friday Aug 11, 2017
There might be a civic duty you're fulfilling—or you might just be a voyeur.
- To Change the World, Begin Building One That's Good for Children
By Raffi Cavoukian - Monday Oct 30, 2017
Science and economics support the moral and civic duty of caring for our young from their earliest days.
- iCivics teaches kids about politics, not partisanship
By Stephanie Chan - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
Politics has become virtually inescapable, whether on social media or in games. For the nonprofit iCivics, this isn’t a recent development. Former U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor founded it in 2009 to provide tools for civic education with free games like Counties Work and We the Jury, which are all available on the […]