After closing in SoHo, the popular Asian-goods store Pearl River Mart is back in business in New York City with Joanne Kwong, the founder's daughter-in-law, leading the company.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CITYWIDE TRANSPORT LLC
Around the Web
- Meet the Woman Behind the New Pearl River Mart
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
- ‘Diller Island’ Is Back From the Dead
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
With intervention from Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, Barry Diller’s grand plan for a $250 million cultural island on a pier in the Hudson River is revived.