Eric Phillips, press secretary for Bill de Blasio, punctuated a trip to Chicago with an inflammatory series of pizza tweets.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CITYTIME PIZZA, INC.
Around the Web
- The NYC-Chicago Pizza Wars Are On Again, Thanks To A NYC Mayoral Staffer Switching Sides
By Alia Stearns - Monday Nov 13, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Is New York’s Best Pizza in New Jersey?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
At Razza in Jersey City, local buffalo milk and hazelnuts go into pies that can stand up to the best of the five boroughs.
- New York Today: New York Today: Chicago Pizza vs. the New York Slice
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
Thursday: Readers respond to the pizza divide, holiday markets and windows open, and naming a bridge.
- New York Today: New York Today: Our Past in Pizza
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Thursday: The evolution of New York pizza, San Gennaro in Little Italy, and literary love across the city.
- Pizza Is Partisan, and Advertisers Are Still Adjusting
By SAPNA MAHESHWARI - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
With the country so divided on so many issues, companies are increasingly finding themselves in the middle of controversies. They’re realizing it may be the new normal.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.