Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CITY FARM LIVE MARKET INC.
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Side Street: When Gentrification Knocks on the Wrong Door
By DAVID GONZALEZ - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Would-be buyers want Monxo Lopez’s South Bronx home, where an overheated real estate market seeks to remake — or erase — the past. He’s not selling.
- Uber, Surging Outside Manhattan, Tops Taxis in New York City
By WINNIE HU - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
The ride-sharing app has recently shifted its focus to the city’s other boroughs, leading it to a milestone: More people are using Uber than the city’s fabled yellow cabs.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Effete Home Alabama: 'Food & Wine' Heads South
Monday Jun 26, 2017
'Food & Wine,' the standard-bearer for fancy eats ever since the demise of Gourmet in 2009, is leaving New York City for new digs in Birmingham, Alabama. It will join sister food and lifestyle TimeInc. titles: 'Cooking Light,' 'Southern Living' and 'Coastal Living.'