Those affected by Hurricane Sandy five years ago shared how the storm changed their lives physically, emotionally and financially, and how things have changed for the better since.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CITGO SNACK CORP
Around the Web
- The Rebuilding Years, Post-Sandy
By THE NEW YORK TIMES and JONAH MARKOWITZ - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
- On Staten Island, Haunting Memories of Those Killed by Hurricane Sandy
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The powerful storm flooded blocks of Staten Island, erasing homes and claiming the lives of 24 residents.
- Sharks’ Staten Island native set for hockey homecoming
By Greg Joyce - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Kevin Labanc is ready for a homecoming tour. The Staten Island native is coming back to his roots this weekend with the Sharks to play three games in four days against the Devils, Islanders and Rangers. Labanc, who has tallied three goals and two assists through the first five games of the season, will return...
- American Eagle apologizes to Staten Island for 'Pig Pen' shirt
By Dean Balsamini - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
Staten Island is not happy.
- White House Raises Pressure on Venezuela With New Financial Sanctions
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
The restrictions on trading and sales of Venezuelan debt could increase the likelihood that the government defaults at year’s end.
- As a Debt Deadline Looms for Venezuela, Maduro Is Defiant
By KIRK SEMPLE and CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
The uncertainty hanging over a $1.2 billion payment from the state oil company is another indication of the country’s worsening financial problems.