A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CITADEL RISK MANAGEMENT, INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Russian man who helped create notorious malware sentenced to 5 years
By Cyrus Farivar - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
DOJ: Citadel led to $500 million in losses for banks.
- Citadel's Kenneth Griffin to Donate $125 Million to University of Chicago
Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
The University of Chicago’s prestigious economics department will be renamed for billionaire hedge-fund manager Kenneth Griffin, who will give $125 million to the university.
- Risk Management Guide 2017: How’s Your Appetite?
By THE NONPROFIT TIMES - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Engaging The Board In Risk Oversight Nonprofit missions are potentially bolstered — and threatened — by risk. When you decide to take a mission-advancing risk,…
- Police Officer Found Not Guilty in Off-Duty Shooting of Unarmed Man
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Jurors weighed whether Officer Wayne Isaacs had a duty to retreat from a confrontation with Delrawn Small. Defense lawyers said he had the right to defend himself.
- From Risk Management to Risk Leadership: A Governance Conversation with David O. Renz
By The Editors - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
It is not enough for nonprofit boards to help manage risk; nor should they fear it. In fact, as nonprofit governance expert David Renz explains, “The imperative here is to embrace risk leadership.”