The government of British Columbia, Canada’s westernmost province, vowed to use every legal option to stop construction of Kinder Morgan Inc.’s planned expansion of a pipeline connecting the Alberta oil sands with the Pacific Coast.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CIRDAN GROUP, INC.
Around the Web
- British Columbia Vows to Block Pipeline Expansion
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- Columbia law school objects to military recruiters on campus; gives credit for joining anti-Trump group
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- 7 Frank Lloyd Wright Windows to Go Home
By EVE M. KAHN - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
A newly restored house in Buffalo by Frank Lloyd Wright receives a bountiful stained-glass gift from the University of Victoria in Canada.
- How Valuable Is a Unicorn? Maybe Not as Much as It Claims to Be
By ANDREW ROSS SORKIN - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
A new study by a pair of professors concludes that many so-called unicorn companies are worth half of what is commonly reported for their valuation.
- On Technology: How Hate Groups Forced Online Platforms to Reveal Their True Nature
By JOHN HERRMAN - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Internet companies annexed much of our public sphere, playacting as little democracies — a charade they gave up last week.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."