A show at the Albany Institute of History & Art is the opening act for exhibits at the Met and the Thomas Cole National Historic Site.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
BUSINESS FILINGS INCORPORATED
187 WOLF ROAD, SUITE 101
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12205
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CINDY AVROCH FINE ART, LTD.
Around the Web
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: ‘Scenes of Solitude’ From Hudson River School Artists
By JOHN HANC - Monday Oct 23, 2017
- Critic’s Notebook: A Dutch Treasure Trove Returns to New Amsterdam
By JASON FARAGO - Friday Oct 27, 2017
TEFAF, the grand daddy of art fairs, comes to the Park Avenue Armory. Here, a few highlights you shouldn’t miss.
- Inside a Secretive Group Where Women Are Branded
By BARRY MEIER - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
A self-help organization in Albany called Nxivm has begun to unravel as members reveal disturbing practices and fears of blackmail.
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: Art Lurks in an Unlikely Place for Mary Kelly: the Dryer
By JORI FINKEL - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
The conceptual artist has her first New York gallery show in five years, featuring politically loaded artwork made out of compressed lint.
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: In Puerto Rico, Creating Art From Hardship
By JOSEPH B. TREASTER - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Inspired by troubles in the territory, the sculptors Jennifer Allora and Guillermo Calzadilla will debut their latest work at Miami’s new museum in December.
- Colorado College Receives $175 Million Gift From Fine Arts Center
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Oct 9, 2017
The center, which includes an art school, theater, and museum, became the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center at Colorado College on July 1....