A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - CHUTODESH SOCIAL ORGANIZATION USA, INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.
- Jail Escape Plan: Blankets? Check. Floss. You Bet. But a Priest?
By MATT STEVENS - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Prosecutors said Christopher Londonio had a plan to use dental floss to cut a window, sheets as a rope — and a priest to smuggle in a saw blade.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.