Original architectural features of the 1927 house include hardwood floors, high ceilings, a grand center-hall staircase, crown moldings and five working fireplaces.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - CHRISTOPHER B. ROBERTA, ESQ., P.C.
Around the Web
- Listing of the Day: Mount Kisco
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Christopher Columbus Statue in Central Park Is Vandalized
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JEFFERY C. MAYS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
An 1892 bronze statue of Columbus was found covered with graffiti, its hands painted red.
- Y Combinator-backed VIDA turns artwork into fashion, accessories and more
By Sarah Perez - Friday Aug 18, 2017
VIDA, an e-commerce startup that allows artists to upload their designs to be printed on real-world materials – like fabric, leather, metal and more – which are then sold as unique products, has grown its community of artists to over 100,000 members since its launch a few years ago. The company is now participating in startup accelerator Y Combinator, following its recent… Read More
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Mount & Blade is a much bigger deal than you think
By VB Staff - Friday Jul 28, 2017
SPONSORED: Presented by Intel Back in 2003, Armagan Yavuz and his wife sat together in Ankara, Turkey and began work on the game of their dreams. Yavuz was coder and engineer while his wife worked on the modeling and texturing. The game would break molds and barriers, and even trail blaze new opportunities for developers on […]
- Live Briefing: Christopher Wray, Trump’s Nominee to Lead the F.B.I., Is Testifying Before Congress
By ADAM GOLDMAN and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The president’s choice to run the F.B.I., Christopher A. Wray, says he will maintain the agency’s independence and resist any political pressure.