Grand as roasting a rack of lamb might sound, this recipe from Henrietta Red in Nashville couldn’t be simpler. Break the lamb down into chops and serve with a hearty farro salad, roasted eggplant and a dollop of spiced yogurt.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHOP CHOP SALADS INC.
Around the Web
- Radically Simple Roast Lamb With Farro Salad, Eggplant and Spiced Yogurt
Thursday Sep 28, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Turkey's Erdogan: 'We will chop off the heads of those traitors'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Trucks that sell bulk meat in parking lots may head to NY
By Lisa Fickenscher - Saturday Sep 30, 2017
Zaycon Fresh, a meat seller that skips stores to sell its discounted steaks and pork chops directly out of trailer trucks, is eyeing the New York area — and says it’s close to raising $50 million to make it happen. The Spokane, Wash.-based outfit typically asks its mostly suburban and rural customers to meet its...
- Next on the Chopping Block, Administrative Assistants
By Patrick Thibodeau Freelance Reporter - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
You probably have noticed that the number of administrative assistants has declined over the years. Now, digital assistants and outsourcers may be ready to replace those who remain.
- How to Find the Poetry in a Pork Chop
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Jim Harrison wrote a Great American Novel or two—but he revealed his prodigious talent for living at the grill. His recipe for pork chops cooked over coals produces smoky, succulent results without fail.