Apple’s new iPhone 8 and 8 Plus have a ring of familiarity. But the phones may feel like a solid upgrade from older models because of their new processor.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CHOICE WORTHY HOMES, INC.
Around the Web
- State of the Art: The iPhone 8: A Worthy Refinement Before the Next Generation
By FARHAD MANJOO - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- State of the Art: Uber’s C.E.O. Choice Faces a Question of Ambitions
By FARHAD MANJOO - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Under its co-founder Travis Kalanick, Uber set out to revolutionize modern transportation. Its new C.E.O. may have a smaller, less risky vision.
- In a Move Away From Tradition, Cremations Increase
By JAMES BARRON - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Cremation is becoming the choice for more families. Nationally, the cremation rate exceeded 50 percent for the first time last year.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.