NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CHOCOLATE FACTORY COMMON MEMBER, LLC
Around the Web
- Roald Dahl wanted 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' protagonist to be black, widow says
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
- Chocolate Aplenty, but Nary a Wonka Bar to Be Found
By MICHAEL PAULSON and DAVID GELLES - Monday Jul 3, 2017
Why can’t you buy a Wonka Bar at the hit Broadway musical “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”? Blame corporate indifference — and a mistaken flirtation with crème brûlée.
- Critic's Notebook: Fringe Festival? Not This Summer. Fringe Spirit? Definitely.
By LAURA COLLINS-HUGHES - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
A plantation-set adaptation of “The Cherry Orchard” and a scatological monologue are visceral reminders of theater’s power to unsettle.
- Roald Dahl’s Widow Says ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ Hero Was Supposed to be Black
By LIAM STACK - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Mr. Dahl’s agent thought it would be a bad idea to have a black main character, his widow and his biographer said in an interview with the BBC.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.