The scent that one whiffs when opening those one-pound boxes of chocolate is in the air here, as workers process the 29 million or so pieces of candy that move through this location each year.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHOCOLATE CANDY WORKS, INC.
Around the Web
- Inside See’s Candies South San Francisco factory: See how they craft chocolates by hand
By Dianne de Guzman, Alix Martichoux, SFGATE - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
- Chocolate Aplenty, but Nary a Wonka Bar to Be Found
By MICHAEL PAULSON and DAVID GELLES - Monday Jul 3, 2017
Why can’t you buy a Wonka Bar at the hit Broadway musical “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”? Blame corporate indifference — and a mistaken flirtation with crème brûlée.
- Where To Get Free Food On National Chocolate Day [UPDATING]
By christopherosburn - Saturday Oct 28, 2017
Celebrate National Chocolate Day 2017 with these sweet deals.
- Eat Chocolate For A Cause: Mars Has Pledged $1 Billion To Fight Climate Change
By Zachary Johnston - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Mars is investing $1 billion to bring its carbon footprint down by 2/3, in accordance with the consensus on climate science.
- Bartenders Tell Us Which Booze To Pair With Your Favorite Halloween Candy
By christopherosburn - Monday Oct 16, 2017
We asked some of our favorite bartenders to tell us their favorite booze and candy pairings.
- There’s A New Chocolate Color For The First Time In 80 Years
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
For the last 80 years, chocolate lovers have only had three types to choose from: dark, milk, and white (which some may argue isn’t really chocolate). But now there’s a new option heading for shelves — “ruby.”This, according to the world’s largest cocoa-processing company, Barry Callebaut AG, which says the new type of chocolate is natural and …