A tour through several 24-hour Pakistani restaurants in New York reveals some commentary on Uber and Trump. But really, it’s all about the food.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 25, 1996)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 1985
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1985 - CHL ENTERPRISES, INC.
Around the Web
- An Insider’s Guide to Halal Takeout
By EMILY BRENNAN - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- EHC Biel's youngster Gilian Kohler to play in the WHL next season
Friday Jul 28, 2017
Gilian Kohler was selected 3rd overall by Kootenay Ice in the 2017 CHL Import Draft. As he tells Radio RJB, he will now definitely suit up for the WHL team in the 2017-18 season.
- ZSC Lions start this year's CHL-campaign without Drew Shore
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
The ZSC Lions will have to do without their American forward Drew Shore in tonight's Champions Hockey League game against Frölunda HC.
- ZSC's Wick and Klein should be ready for CHL-clash with Frölunda
Friday Sep 1, 2017
According to Stephan Roth (Blick), the ZSC Lions should only have to cope without Lukas Flüeler and Mike Künzle in Saturday's game against Frölunda.
- EVZ's Nico Gross to play for the Oshawa Generals
Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
As EV Zug announces, Nico Gross has been loaned to the Oshawa Generals of the Ontario Hockey League for the upcoming season.